" What it is, what it shall be & what it will become"

Taking up Quality Space"

Taking up Quality Space"

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My Winter Thingy

A 1976 Gibson J160E with many cracks,,,it might be irretrievable...... but we'll try....







    Fortunately for me my shop moves to a nice 40% humidity in the winter here in Fairbanks, Alaska.
This shop climate is ideal for instrument making and repair. The rest of the year I'm doing other carpenter/cabinet making related works within my background of residential construction. If I pursue instrument construction in the summer months I'll need to set the humidity right in the shop. My spray-booth closet doubles as a humidity booth when conditions require so , good-day........g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Model/Classic 0 in RoseWood

Model/Classic 0 in RoseWood
three piece bk & sound port

Bridges

Bridges
A batch of various Bridges with Mammoth Ivory

E-Chena Uke (Electric)

E-Chena Uke      (Electric)

Recent Tenor Ukulele/sound Port

Recent Tenor Ukulele/sound Port
Model Chena Uke

Rosewood & Myrtlewood/Square neck Resophonic

Rosewood & Myrtlewood/Square neck Resophonic
Resonator lap-slide guit